Spicy Sweet Potato, Quinoa Soup - Donna Hay


This soup should be named the Everything Soup.  When I gave my husband a bowl, he started counted the components.  It had diced sweet  potato, chopped onions, quinoa, sausage, chili flakes, broth and spinach leaves plus some.  The sweet potato held its own and gave it the predominant flavor.  The chili flakes added a little oomph.  This was my pick and I am glad that I chose it.

One more check for Donna Hay and the WwDH Group.  Please visit my cooking buddies.

Gaye Sarah and Margaret,

Comments

  1. I liked this one too Chaya - hearty and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this a lot, too, and I'm gong to post about it this Wednesday. I am a little out of sync! I have never eaten quinoa in a soup but it was a great combination. Donna wins again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost