Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Dill Sauce, - Donna Hay


One of the most difficult choices, I have to make, is when we select our dishes for the upcoming months.  I guess, if this was really the most difficult, I would have a pretty easy life with little challenge and that certainly is not true.

Regardless, picking recipes when there are so many wonderful ones to choose from and the desire to write down a dozen instead of one, can be frustrating.  It is a good frustration, knowing I will be making these dishes but until I get to that point, the road is bumpy.

As the weeks go by and I make my choices and those of the other members, I am happy for these moments of indecision.  I get to eat tasty plates of goodness or at times a disappointing food which i can eliminate from future meals.  Either way, I feel like a winner.

When I selected the pasta with smoked salmon and dill sauce, I thought it had cheese so when I got my ingredients together, I was surprised to find this was quite different than what I had expected.  I put together the ingredients easily and thought the dill sauce was going to be a bomb.  Mixed in with the other ingredients, it was really good. In fact, the combination of smoked salmon, pasta and red onion was brilliant.  

Donna Hay wins again.  I hope the other members enjoyed this too.  You can find out at our Wednesdays with Donna Hay page.


Whimsy Wednesday             Waste Not Want Not Wednesday         Lou Lou Girls      Creative Munster                         What's Cooking Wednesday 

     

Comments

  1. Your photo is so pretty! I enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was a great pick! Sorry I am running a little behind making it. Plan to have it for dinner tonight! It looks really pretty on your plate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is your best photo ever, this looks fantastic. We really liked this as well although we are not smoked salmon lovers here so I just used regular salmon but made the rest just as written. Love the sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a dill lover so I didn't make but I will go back on a "catch-up" since you say it was a good mix. Pretty plate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost